Tom Sciacca founded our firm in May 2007. We are pleased to focus our practice on:
(1) Estate planning (ranging from simple to complex estate planning, estate tax planning, and business succession planning).
(2) Estate and Trust administration.
(3) Surrogate’s Court proceedings, including litigation in the Surrogate’s Court.
(4) Guardianship proceedings in the Supreme and Surrogate’s Courts (routine and contested).
(5) Planning for parents with minor or adult disabled children.
We represent clients from all walks of life, and of various wealth statuses.We believe that the most essential component of any attorney-client relationship is communication. Does the idea of your attorney returning your telephone calls, sending status e-mails, and keeping you fully informed on your matter surprise you? We don’t think it should. We look forward to changing the way you think about attorneys.
Additionally we are available for appointments on weekends and in the evening to accommodate the busy schedule of both clients and potential clients. We are also available to meet with you at your home or in your office within Manhattan.
To contact Tom by e-mail, please click here .